We all have a full schedule every day, juggling between work and home responsibilities. Given this, it makes sense why forgetting to take our medications is a typical occurrence. While this is harmless in some cases, it may pose health problems in others.
For this reason, creating a strategy to remember to take one’s medications is imperative. If you could use a bit of guidance on this, we’ve got you covered! Here at Prescription Center Pharmacy, one of the things we strive as a premier retail pharmacy in Union City, New Jersey, is to ensure that we spread awareness of essential information that can increase the health and wellness of our customers.
That being said, here are a few guidelines you can keep in mind so that you wouldn’t miss a dose again:
- Create a medication chart. Make a list of all your medications and the times you need to take them. Leave a spot for checking off after you’re finished taking them.
- Every day, take your prescriptions at the same time.
- Utilize a pill box. Some designs provide quantities for many doses at different times of day, such as breakfast, lunch, dinner, and night.
- Set a reminder on your phone or watch to help you to take your medications at the right time.
- Keep a calendar to write down doses and when refills are due. If you’re running low on medication, contact your healthcare provider or pharmacist before it’s gone.
If there is anything that we could help you with, you can visit our pharmacy anytime!